Candie sentence example
- 1170) in Foucon de Candie (Candie = Gandia in Spain ?) is the return of Guillaume from the battle; and the Italian compilation I Nerbonesi, based on these and other chansons, seems in some cases to represent an earlier tradition than the later of the French chansons, although its author Andrea di Barberino wrote towards the end of the 14th century.
- Couraye de Parc (Soc. des Anciens Textes francais, Paris, 1884); Foulque de Candie (ed.
- Candie's appears once again, along with SO, Bongo, Mudd, and Keds.
- Candie's even offers a line of bedding mirroring the brand's signature style.
- Candie: Polka dots and ballerina slippers in one?Advertisement
- Iconix Brand Group is also the parent of many other well-know companies including the Badgley Mischka labels, Bongo apparel and the very popular Candie's shoes.
- Candie's Cotton Dots Bra: This bra proves that cotton and fashionable style can go hand in hand.
- A limited edition clothing line for Candie's is also credited to the pop star.