Camuto sentence example
- Nine West began its humble operation in 1977 as a wholesale women's shoe business under the leadership of Jerome Fisher and Vincent Camuto.
- At the time, the company was known as the Fisher Camuto Corporation and most of the products were manufactured in southern Brazil.
- Within its first year of business, Fisher Camuto generated approximately 9 million dollars in sales which, by the next decade, had bloomed into over 300 million dollars.
- Fisher and Camuto created Jervin Inc., a company devoted to unbranded women's footwear.
- By 1992, Fischer and Camuto had increased annual sales to about 461 million dollars and their net income had increased by nearly 60 percent.Advertisement
- Finally, Jervin Inc. and Fisher and Camuto merged to form the Nine West Group.