Campanus sentence example
- But his courage did not fail him, and in his last year, in a public Latin letter, he exhorted his friend John Campanus to maintain freedom of thought in face of the charge of heresy., See Hegler, in Hauck's Realencyklopildie (1899); C. A.
- Campanus of Novara (1303).
- The only land available for the purposes of the bill was the Ager Campanus and the Ager Stellatis, where 5000 citizens were to be settled at once, but as these were utterly insufficient, other lands were to be acquired by purchase.
- 554), the Pons Campanus, by which the Via Appia crossed the Savo some 9 m.
- This important work was published first at Venice in 1482 under the name of Campanus of Novara, but the work is always attributed to Adelard.Advertisement
- Campanus may be responsible for some of the notes.
- At a colloquy of preachers in Flensburg (8th April 1529) Hofmann, John Campanus and others were put on their defence.