Camara sentence example
- Luiz Congalves da Camara and to D.
- distant, and one at Lisbon, in the person of the distinguished bacteriologist, Professor Camara .Pestana, who contracted the disease in making a post-mortem at Oporto, and died in Lisbon.
- The two first of these were vested in the sovereign, who might be a woman, and who shared the legislative power with two chambers, the Camara dos Pares or House of Peers, and the Camara dos Deputados or House of Commons; these were collectively styled the Corks Geraes, or more briefly the Conies.
- Luiz Gongalves da Camara, became the tutor and, after 1568, the principal adviser of Sebastian.
- Joao de Camara, the leading dramatist of the day, one of whose pieces, Os Velhos, has been translated and staged abroad.Advertisement
- doubtful for tomorrow, so we will likely see new Bhoy Henri Camara and young Craig Beattie pairing up-front.
- lantana camara ), palms and trees (e.g.
- Yes, Javier Camara and Dario Grandinetti are superb in very complicated roles.