Calycophorida sentence example
- The eudoxome (Calycophorida), conFIG.
- The ersaeome (Calycophorida), made up of the same appendages as the preceding type but with the addition of a nectocalyx; when free termed Ersaea.
- The subsequent development is slightly different according as the future cormus is headed by a pneumatophore (Physophorida, Cystophorida) or by a nectocalyx (Calycophorida).
- (ii.) Calycophorida, for example, Muggiaea.Advertisement
- Calycophorida (Calyconectae, Haeckel).
- Bracts (" hydrophyllia "), occur in Calycophorida and some Physophorida as scale-like appendages protecting other parts (fig.