Calve sentence example
- calve from the floating ice shelves, and much of the surrounding Southern Ocean freezes over in winter.
- calve important point for autumn calving herds is to check the condition of your cows now.
- calve incredible calving glaciers include the most productive in the world, which advances 30 meters every 24 hours.
- calve calving interval is thought to be about four years.
- calve inland ice, up to 3,500 meters thick, flows through the eastern mountains, before calving into the sea.Advertisement
- calve head of the bay is a glacier ice front with seracs continually ' calving off ' into the sea below.
- FACILITIES infinity swimming pools are set overlooking the ocean, where, in winter, the whales arrive to mate and calve.
- FACILITIES Infinity swimming pools are set overlooking the ocean, where, in winter, the whales arrive to mate and calve.
- The gastrocnemius and the soleus combine to form the calve muscles, running between your knee and your heel.
- Emma Calve >>Advertisement