Caltanisetta sentence example
- Monreale Caltanisetta, Girgenti.
- Some of the most important deposits of sulphur in the world are worked in Sicily, chiefly in the provinces of Caltanisetta and Girgenti, as at Racalmuto and Cattolica; and to a less extent in the provinces of Catania, Palermo (Lercara) and Trapani (Gibellina).
- Caltanisetta >>
- AIDONE, a town of Sicily, in the province of Caltanisetta.
- From the town of Caltanisetta it is 22 m.Advertisement
- CALTANISETTA, a town and episcopal see of Sicily, the capital of a province of the same name, 60 m.
- The special secondary institutions, distinct from those already reckoned under the universities and allied schools, include an Oriental institute at Naples with 243 pupils; 34 schools of agriculture with (1904-1905) 1925 students; 2 schools of mining (at Caltanisetta and Iglesias) with (1904-1905) 83 students; 308 industrial and commercial schools with (1903-1904) 46,411 students; 174 schools of design and moulding with (1898) 12,556 students; 13 government fine art institutes (1904-1905) with 2778 students and 13 nongovernment with 1662 students; 5 government institutes of music with 1026 students, and 51 non-government with 4109 pupils (1904-1905).