Calor sentence example
- You don't need to enter via the Calor Village of the Year competition, this award is completely stand-alone.
- On a cold night there is nothing like having the real flames of a Calor fire to snuggle around.
- You do n't need to enter via the Calor Village of the Year competition, this award is completely stand-alone.
- (8) A few smaller pieces, such as the Inquisitio de Molu, the Calor et Frigus, the Historia Soni et Auditus and the Phaenomena Universi, are early specimens of his Natural History, and exhibit the first tentative applications of the new method.
- Vieira was a man of action, while the oratorian Manoel Bernardes lived as a recluse, hence his sermons and devotional works, especially Luz e Calor and the Nova Floresta, breathe a calm and sweetness alien to the other, while they are even richer treasures of pure Portuguese.Advertisement
- The positive exposition of atomism has much that is attractive, but the hypothesis of the calor vitalis (vital heat), a species of anima mundi (world-soul) which is introduced as physical explanation of physical phenomena, does not seem to throw much light on the special problems which it is invoked to solve.
- The De'Longhi Quattro Plus model is priced at RRP £ 79.95 and fuelled by either a 7kg or 15kg cylinder of Calor gas butane.
- In short, Calor's clean, quiet and controllable flame makes for a cozier home all the year round.
- In 1988, the privately owned Dutch company, SHV, became a significant shareholder, acquiring 40% of Calor's equity.
- Uses calor propane and includes a regulator and tubing.Advertisement