Callender sentence example
- That it is a mistake to consider him a narrow churchman is shown by his assisting in 1718 at the ordination of Elisha Callender in the First Baptist Church of Boston.
- Frank's Park fireworks, Callender's Band tightly packed in the small bandstand.
- His overbearing conduct while presiding at the trials of John Fries for treason, and of James Thompson Callender (d.
- The indictment, in eight articles, dealt with his conduct in the Fries and Callender trials, with his treatment of a Delaware grand jury, and (in article viii.) with his making "highly indecent, extra-judicial" reflections upon the national administration, probably the greatest offence in Republican eyes.
- Callender House, immediately to the S., was the seat of the earl and his ancestors.Advertisement