Californicus sentence example
- [Macrotolagus] californicus), a large, long-legged form from S.
- californicus, form a second sub-group; while these are in turn followed by the American hare (L.
- Platystemon californicus: hardy, i ft., sulphur yellow; neat and distinct.
- The Californian poppy (Platystemon californicus) is a pretty annual about a foot high, having yellow flowers with 3 sepals and 6 petals; and the white bush poppy (Romneya Coulteri) is a very attractive perennial and semishrubby plant 2-8 ft.
- There are many varieties, the most notable being one called californicus, a more robust and darker-flowered form.Advertisement
- H. californicus is a species of somewhat the same form.
- P. californicus is a pretty Californian hardy annual Poppywort, forming a dense tuft, studded thickly in summer with sulphur-yellow blossoms.