Calendario sentence example
- The name of the architect who 'began the work and thus fixed the design of the whole is not certainly known, but it must have been a man of an earlier generation than that of Filippo Calendario, who is often stated to have been the chief architect of the older portion.
- He published separately: - Istoria Universale (Roma, 1697), only one volume of which appeared; De Calendario et Cyclo Caesaris (1703); Hesperi et Phosphori nova Phaenomena (1729), in which he asserted Venus to rotate in 243 days; and (posthumously) Astronomicae et Geographicae Observationes Selectae (1737) and Opuscula Varia (1754).
- Tisri calcolo della Pasqua, e correzione di quello di Gauss, con critiche o;servazioni sit quanto ha scrittc del calendario it Delambri, di Lodovico Ciccolini (Rome, 1817); E.
- (Turin, 1846); Calendario Reale, an annual publication issued in Rome.
- Calendario was an accomplice in the conspiracy of Marino Faliero, and was executed together with the doge in 1355.Advertisement