Cale sentence example
- In Shrek, the cover by Rufus Wainwright is on the film's soundtrack, but the song that can actually be heard while watching the movie is a cover by John Cale.
- Cagli occupies the site of an ancient vicus (village) on the Via Flaminia, which seems to have borne the name Cale, 24 m.
- Its name (Portucalia, Terra portucalensis) was derived from the little seaport of Portus Cale or Villa Nova de Gaia, now a suburb of Oporto, at the mouth of the Douro.
- Its ancient name was Bowden Middle Cale.
- The pages are accompanied by excellent line drawings by Steve Cale and maps by Andy Lawrence.Advertisement
- The cast of TV show Providence included Kanakaredes, Paula Cale, Seth Peterson, Mike Farrell, Concetta Tomei and Leslie Silva.
- Cale worked primarily as a theater actress appearing in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles.
- Cale was hesitant as first to take the role, but shined as the jealous sister who made her older sister feel guilty.
- After losing her mother just before her wedding, Sydney's sister Joanie (Paula Cale) gives birth to her daughter Hannah.
- Or that it was produced by John Cale, a reformed drug addict appalled by the band's unruly behavior and chemical intake.Advertisement
- Cale classic has been immortalized, thanks to Clapton's amazing guitar playing.
- Written and originally recorded by the Oklahoma blues guitarist, Clapton recorded his version a year after Cale released his.
- After Midnight and Travelin' Light were also songs by Cale.
- The song Hallelujah from Shrek is Rufus Wainwright and John Cale's cover of the popular Leonard Cohen song.
- If you are looking for the version found on the movie's official soundtrack, you will need to search for John Cale's cover of the song.Advertisement