Cala sentence example
- Mahon is one of the principal quarantine stations of Spain; the lazaretto, erected between 1798 and 1803, stands on a long tongue of land, separated from La Mola by the inlet of Cala Taulera.
- But the two ancient harbours have been dried up; the two peninsulas have met; the long street has been extended to the present coast-line; a small inlet, called the Cala, alone represents the old haven.
- The Cala Finance funding option continues to prove highly attractive proposition for growing the business.
- Try the wooden sailing ketch from Cala Gonone to the fabulous sea caves and beaches nearby.
- Days & Nights Compared with many other resorts in Majorca, Cala Bona's nightlife is pretty low-key.Advertisement
- Cala D'or holiday villas and apartments: Villas and apartments for rental in Cala D'or from 1 bedroom apartments to luxury 5 berdoom villas.
- Cala Santanyi is situated only 3km from Santanyi, a traditional town with few modern buildings.