Caicos sentence example
- The Turks and Caicos islands continue the outer line, and belong geographically to the archipelago, but not politically.
- TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, a group in the British West Indies.
- The Caicos Islands lie to the north-west of Turks Islands and are seven in number.
- Cockburn Harbour on South Caicos, 22 m.
- Sisal hemp is grown, sponges are found in some quantities off the coast and there are four sponge-curing factories on the Caicos Islands.Advertisement
- and Caicos Islands in 1848, which had been hitherto the most productive of the salt-producing islands, unfavourably affected.
- Not only did Hairspray star Nikki Blonsky get into a brawl on the tropical islands of Turks and Caicos, apparently, it was a family affair.
- In a quiet ceremony in the Turks and Caicos islands, where he owns a private residence, Willis wed model Emma Heming.
- As you might expect, SI offers us plenty of tropical backdrops as always, including Maui, Turkes & Caicos and the US Virgin Islands.
- Popular destinations in the Caribbean include Aruba, Curacao, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, Jamaica, St. Lucia, and the Turks and Caicos Islands.Advertisement
- Travel to the islands of The Turks and Caicos.
- If you are looking to save on a family getaway to the beach, then consider staying at Beaches resort in Jamaica or Turks and Caicos.
- As a chain, Beaches consistently wins awards for their family-friendly resorts, but their Turks and Caicos location is the jewel in their crown.