Cagnat sentence example
- Cagnat at Susa in 1883 gives these titles to the town, and at the same time identifies it with Susa.
- p. 149; Cagnat, Explorations archeol.
- Cagnat, " Le fosse des frontieres romaines " in Melanges Boissier, 1905, p. 227; L.
- Cagnat; of Philippeville by S.
- Cagnat and A.Advertisement
- Cagnat, G.
- Trained scholars were sent there annually by the French government: Cagnat, Saladin, Poinssot, La Blanchere, S.
- Cagnat, L'Armee romaine d'Afrigue (1892); A.
- Cagnat in Daremberg and Saglio's Dictionnaire des antiquites, where full references to ancient authorities are given in the footnotes; A.