Caespitosa sentence example
- Two vegetable products, the " balsam bog " (Bolas glebaria) and the " tussock grass " (Dactylis caespitosa) have been objects of curiosity and interest ever since the first accounts of the islands were given.
- Amongst the grasses which may be spared, Aira caespitosa, Briza media and Cynosurus cristatus are generally much reduced by irrigation.
- Lamarckiana, prostrate, as in trichocalyx and caespitosa, and white flowers, as in the two last named, while coronopifolia and speciosa often change with age to pink or rose.
- Nearly all are more or less fragrant, particularly caespitosa, marginata, fragrans, and eximia.
- Campanula Pusilla - Smaller than C. caespitosa, rarely exceeding 4 inches in height, the shining green leaves heart-shaped and toothed, the flowers pale blue, in racemes, in June and July.Advertisement
- A caespitosa is a rose-colored kind from the south of Europe, 5000 to 8000 feet above sea-level.