Caesius sentence example
- Caesius Bassus >>
- caesius, D.
- The most important part of it is that which deals with metres, based on the work of Caesius Bassus, ' See Ep. ad Fam.
- Scanty traces of the ancient city walls may be seen; within the town the best-preserved building is the so-called temple of Minerva, with six Corinthian columns of travertine, now converted into a church, erected by Gaius and Titus Caesius in the Augustan era.
- CAESIUS BASSUS, a Roman lyric poet, who lived in the reign of Nero.Advertisement
- over to Caesius Bassus to edit, at the special request of the latter.
- creeping cinquefoil Potentilla reptans Creeping Thistle Cirsium arvense Dewberry Rubus caesius Dog Rose Rosa canina Downy Rose Rosa mollis agg.
- It was finally checked by Nerva, who was stung into action by the sarcastic remark of the consul Titus Catius Caesius Fronto that, "bad as it was to have an emperor who allowed no one to do anything, it was worse to have one who allowed every one to do everything" (Dio Cass.
- pp. 122, 247), but the name of a lady who had implored succour, the wife of Caesius Bassus, or rather Tascius (cf.
- Caesius), and R. saxatilis, are pretty in partially-shaded spots in the rock garden in moist peaty soil.Advertisement