Caesarion sentence example
- (For the incidents of Cleopatra's reign see Cleo Patra, Arsinoe.) After her death in 30 and Caesarion's murder Egypt was made a Roman province.
- 14 Its design was most likely to serve as a sort of thema coeli at the time of the birth of Caesarion.
- The body of the temple is of Ptolemy XIII., and was carved as late as the XVIth (Caesarion), and the great portico was in building from Augustus to Nero.
- Cleopatra had three children by Antony, and by Julius Caesar, as some say, a son, called Caesarion, who was put to death by Octavian.
- Philopator Philometor Caesar; he was known popularly as Caesarion.Advertisement