Cabra sentence example
- AGUILAR, or Aguilar De La Frontera, a town of southern Spain, in the province of Cordova; near the small river Cabra, and on the Cordova - Malaga railway.
- CABRA, a town of southern Spain, in the province of Cordova; 28 m.
- Cabra is built in a fertile valley between the Sierra de Cabra and the Sierra de Montilla, which together form the watershed between the rivers Cabra and Guadajoz.
- Cabra is the Roman Baebro or Aegabro.
- It is so named from the Spanish words chupar and cabra.Advertisement
- The term chupacabra is taken from two Spanish words (chupa and cabra), and literally means "goat sucker".