Burned up sentence example
- I almost died a million times over, and if I didn't know how to enable the shields on the escape pod, I would have burned up in the atmosphere, and if that didn't kill me, then hitting the planet-- He held up a hand, planting it across her mouth when she refused to stop.
- the house of Jacob shall regain their old possessions; Edom shall be burned up before them as chaff before the flame; they shall spread over all Canaan, over the mountain of Esau and the south of Judah, as well as over Gilead and the Philistine and Phoenician coast.
- At length, in the war of 1812, her dwelling was set on fire by English soldiers, prisoners on parole, when she was away, and her cat and dog and hens were all burned up together.
- The stormcloud had come upon them, and in every face the fire which Pierre had watched kindle burned up brightly.
- His talents have burned up comedy club stages, airwaves and the silver screen for the last few years and if you blink, you just might miss what he's doing next.Advertisement
- Daniel Craig: Since taking over the reins of portraying the legendary James Bond, this hottie has burned up the screen in more ways than one.