Boundary line sentence example
- In March 1885 when the RussoAfghan Boundary Commission should have been engaged in settling the boundary-line, this portion of it was in dispute between the Afghans and the Russians.
- Here again, no sharp boundary-line can be drawn.
- The general slope of the southern part is southward to the river Balsas, or Mescala, which forms its boundary-line with Guerrero.
- The American Fall is entirely within the state; but the Canadian boundary-line passes down the centre of the Horseshoe or Canadian Fall.
- We must make allowance for the existence of this margin, and for the blurring of the boundary-line that goes along with it.Advertisement
- In no sense can the boundary-line be called either natural or scientific, apart from the fact that the adjacent districts on either side are poor, sparsely peopled, and therefore little liable to become a subject of dispute.
- But little credence was given to Father Roman's statement until it was verified, in 1756, by the Spanish Boundary-line Commission of Yturriaga y Solano.