Boor sentence example
- Men saw in the brutal boor D.
- The second class dealt with different classes of the population (the sailor, the prophet, the boor, the parasite).
- Unfortunately, the boyfriend was being a boor, so the young woman decided she'd rather brave a walk home in the cold and dark rather than spend another minute with the lout.
- de Boor (Leipzig, 1883-1885); and Patr.
- It is also used as a term of abuse, meaning "boor."Advertisement
- C. de Boor (1888); H.
- De Boor (Berlin, 1888).
- "boor," in its original signification of husbandman (Ger.
- de Boor (Leipzig, 1880), and Patr.
- (1861), p. 417 sqq.; C. de Boor, "Zur Kenntniss der Handschriften der Griech.Advertisement
- P. Migne, Patrologia Graeca, c.; edition of the compendia and life by C. de Boor (1880, Teubner series); see also F.