Bolo sentence example
- HQ put out a BOLO for you half an hour ago.
- The BOLO said you're probably running from bad guys.
- Bolo, a town of the province of Cebu, island of Cebu, Philippine Islands, on Bogo Bay at the mouth of the Bulac river, in the north-east part of the island.
- In addition, shirt collars should be unbuttoned and a neckerchief or bolo tie must be worn.
- Episcop. (Medele)]; (5) Attudda (Assar); (6) Trapezopolis (Bolo S.Advertisement
- bolo ties, bracelets, hatbands, earrings, belts, more.