Blue-gray sentence example
- Her blue-gray eyes were filled with tears.
- Its lack of a master, a name, or even of a breed or any definite color did not seem to trouble the blue-gray dog in the least.
- The blue-gray bandy legged dog ran merrily along the side of the road, sometimes in proof of its agility and self-satisfaction lifting one hind leg and hopping along on three, and then again going on all four and rushing to bark at the crows that sat on the carrion.
- Looking more closely Pierre recognized the blue-gray dog, sitting beside the soldier, wagging its tail.
- Next, if you have blue eyes, blend a blue-gray pencil eyeliner at the lash roots.Advertisement
- Asphyxiation is apparent from shortness of breath and blue-gray or cherry-red skin color.
- The animal that Canion found was hairless with blue-gray colored skin.
- She stands at 5' 10'' with blue-gray eyes, dark brown hair and her famous mole on her chin.