Bloodcurdling sentence example
- bloodcurdling shrieks and battle cries.
- bloodcurdling stories of the outrages committed by them.
- Instead she emits a bloodcurdling squeal, accompanied by a torrent of tears.
- bloodcurdling diatribes are better studied in the hours of darkness than in the morning.
- bloodcurdling scream, he leaped forward, somehow dodging every swipe that the creature made at him.Advertisement
- bloodcurdling threats which Sanzou had been making earlier.
- On the whole, however, bloodcurdling diatribes are better studied in the hours of darkness than in the morning.