Biosensor sentence example
- In a further study researchers have developed a disposable biosensor for ammonia, the cause of a large number of fish mortalities in rivers.
- biosensor for the detection of illicit drugs.
- This material bound, specifically, the extracellular matrix protein laminin in an optical biosensor (Affinity Sensors, Cambridge, UK ).
- biosensor technology will be in coupling it to whole body imaging.
- biosensor development has been varied in the different arms of the field in the last decade.Advertisement
- biosensor applications.
- biosensor strips will be produced by sub contract manufacturers based in the Far East and in the UK respectively.