Bioactive sentence example
- We are developing a new method of screening potentially bioactive molecules which uses a combination of enzymes to select active structures.
- bioactive peptides to order.
- bioactive compounds mostly found in plant foods.
- bioactive molecules in a single step.
- bioactive substance in the same patch.Advertisement
- bioactive glasses and machinable glass-ceramics are available under a number of trade names.
- bioactive components in whey protein may be responsible for the cholesterol reduction however additional research is needed in this area.