Bimodal sentence example
- In tendons, fibril diameters in the fetus are unimodal but become bimodal in the adult.
- bimodal distribution in the 24 to 8 flux ratio.
- bimodal rainfall pattern and a dry period, usually between December and April.
- bimodal peak at presentation at 16 to 20 and 46 to 50 years.
- bimodal nature of the data is hidden, and with small intervals one gets no overall view.Advertisement
- Tomblin. "Bimodal Speech Perception in Infant Hearing Aid and Cochlear Implant Users."