Bbt sentence example
- Take your basal body temperature (BBT) and record it daily.
- From the time your period begins until ovulation, your temperature will vary between 97.2 degrees F and 97.6 degrees F, but from the time of ovulation until your next period begins, your BBT will typically raise as much as one degree.
- Depending on the monitor you purchased, it may also track your BBT.
- For women who are unsure of the peak or fertile time of their cycle, it is often recommended that basal body temperature (BBT) recordings be maintained.
- Women may experience a slight increase in their basal body temperature (BBT) just before they ovulate.Advertisement
- They should try tracking BBT readings on an ovulation chart or purchase an OPK in order to determine when they are ovulating.
- Basal body temperature (BBT) is your baseline temperature, which is measured first thing in the morning before you do anything--including getting out of bed.
- You can measure your BBT every month; typically, there is a temperature elevation during ovulation.
- Some women use basal body temperature record forms, or BBT charts, to decipher their basal body temperature cycles.
- You can use a regular digital thermometer or a specialized BBT thermometer to chart your basal body temperature on a regular basis.Advertisement