Bbsrc sentence example
- announced shortly on the BBSRC website.
- Recommendation 3 BBSRC has a unique role in basic and enabling bioscience for bioenergy.
- BBSRC A study of protein-protein interactions and electron transfer: structure and interactions of an unusual c-type cytochrome.
- Our touring exhibitions Good sources of science stories: BBSRC's media releases Features taken from our quarterly magazine "
- foot rot infection of sheep A BBSRC studentship is available to investigate this.Advertisement
- BBSRC could perhaps organize fora to enable stakeholders, including the pharmaceutical industry, to meet and co-ordinate activities.
- BBSRC funds research in some of the most exciting areas of contemporary science including genomics, stem cell biology and whole organism biology.
- Key questions examined by the panel included: Should BBSRC fund farm animal genomics at all?
- There is no single magic bullet, BBSRC must work with others on a number of fronts.
- masticatory forces in collaboration with the University of Liverpool funded by the BBSRC have been facilitated by some of these patients.Advertisement
- Main current research is a BBSRC project on microarray analysis to study gene regulation of polyunsaturated fatty acid metabolism.
- negotiated with the funders (JISC, BBSRC and EPSRC ).
- Fran Tracy has just finished her Ph.D. funded by the BBSRC to investigate the role of calcium oscillations in salt stress.
- In particular, BBSRC would welcome proposals for projects that fulfill the requirements of the Council's Industrial Partnership Award (IPA) scheme.
- The Faculty of Biological Sciences has been awarded 3 vacation studentships by the BBSRC for 2006.Advertisement
- In particular, BBSRC would welcome proposals for projects that fulfill the requirements of the Council 's Industrial Partnership Award (IPA) scheme.
- Over the last 7years the biggest increase in BBSRC funding had been in responsive mode fundamental research.