Baye sentence example
- JULES PATENOTRE DES NOYERS (1845-)., French diplomatist, was born at Baye (Marne) on the 20th of April 1845.
- Among recent publications are: Rambaud's La Russie epique (Paris, 1876); Avenarius, Kniga o Kievskikh Bogatuiryakh (St Petersburg, 1876), dealing with the early Kiev heroes; Zakrevski, Opisanie Kieva (1868); the materials issued by the commission for the investigation of the ancient records of the city; Taranovskiy, Gorod Kiev (Kiev, 1881); De Baye, Kiev, la mere des villes cusses (Paris, 1896) Goetz, Das Kiewer Hohlenkloster als Kulturzentrum des Vormongolischen Russlands (Passau, 1904).
- de Baye, Industrie anglo-saxonne (Paris, 1889); The Industrial Arts of the Anglo-Saxons (London, 1893) G.
- He arrived at La Baye (Green Bay) in October 1761, and left there a garrison under Lieut.
- c. 1628) in 1604 and named by him La Baye Frangaise.Advertisement