Bax sentence example
- Bax (1897); translation (mixed prose and verse) by H.
- Bax, J.
- 1889; Belfort Bax, 1883 and Paul Carus, 1902; and cf.
- Belfort Bax, Prolegomena and Metaphysical Foundations, 1883).
- Bernard and Belfort Bax.Advertisement
- The latter had become a tall, handsome stripling during his residence abroad, and bid fair to rival Bax himself in stature.
- The BaX,uapaws (near Beirut) apparently presided over dancing; another compound (in Cyprus) seems to represent a Baal of healing.