Bautista sentence example
- On his second voyage Columbus sighted the island, to which he gave the name San Juan Bautista, and remained in its vicinity from the 17th to the 22nd of November 1493.
- The main source for the history under the Spanish is Fray Inigo Abbad, Historia geografica civil y natural de San Juan Bautista de Puerto Rico (Madrid, 1788; a new edition with notes by Jose J.
- The preparation of the plans and the superintendence of the work were entrusted by the king to Juan Bautista de Toledo, a Spanish architect who had received most of his professional education in Italy.
- Juan Bautista Elgilezabal.
- Juan Bautista Casas, provisional.Advertisement
- Nicolas Gutierrez Juan Bautista Alvarado Carlos Antonio Carrillo Manuel Micheltorena.
- Mariano Martinez de Lejanza (acting) Jose Chavez (acting) Juan Bautista Vigil y Alarid (acting) Under The United States Governors by Military Ap Bibliography.
- Juan Bautista (pop., 1900, 10, J48), formerly called Villa Hermosa, on the Grijalva river, about 70 m.
- Entering by the main entrance the visitor finds himself in an atrium, called the Court of the Kings (Patio de los reyes), from the 16th-century statues of the kings of Judah, by Juan Bautista Monegro, which adorn the facade of the church.
- Judges for the first season were modeling agent Cory Bautista, and fashion casting director Jennifer Starr.Advertisement