Baumstark sentence example
- Baumstark, Aristoteles bei den Syrern vom V.
- On these last see Baumstark, Lucubrationes syro-graecae pp. 405 sqq.
- i., 1848-1850); by Nisard in Renaissance et Reforme (Paris, 1855); by Baumstark (Freiburg, 1879); by F.
- (1847) of the Collection des principaux economistes, where they are accompanied by the notes of Say, Malthus, Sismondi, Rossi, &c. The Principles was first "naturalized" in Germany, says Roscher (though another version by Von Schmid had previously appeared), by Edward Baumstark in his David Ricardo's Grundgesetze der Volkswirthschaft and der Besteuerung iibersetzt and erletutert (1837), which Roscher highly commends, not only for the excellence of the rendering, but for the value of the explanations and criticisms which are added.
- See Supp, Bad Homburg (7th ed., Homburg, 1903);, Baumstark, Bad Homburg and seine Heilquellen (Wiesbaden, 1901); Schiek, Homburg and Umgebung (Homburg, 1896); Will, Der Kurort Homburg, seine Mineralquellen (Homburg, 1880); Hoeben, Bad Homburg and sein Heilapparat (Homburg, 1901); and N.Advertisement