Bauman sentence example
- His father, Daniel Doddridge, was a London merchant, and his mother the orphan daughter of the Rev. John Bauman, a Lutheran clergyman who had fled from Prague to escape religious persecution, and had held for some time the mastership of the grammar school at Kingston-upon-Thames.
- inviolable rule of consistency might come (as Bauman himself suggests) from the juridical pretensions sociology had from its birth.
- refugee from persecution in his native Poland, Professor Bauman was Leeds ' first professor of sociology.
- Bauman, Russian Statesmen of the Olden Time (Rus.), vol.
- A refugee from persecution in his native Poland, Professor Bauman was Leeds ' first professor of sociology.Advertisement