Baule sentence example
- After receiving the Baule, the Bakhoy, now a river of fine proportions, flows W.
- The Baule, who occupy the central part of the colony, are of Agni-Ashanti origin.
- heddle pulleys for weaving suggest cultural links with the Baule and the Senufo.
- Its principal affluent, the Baule (Red river), and its headstreams rise farther east on the northern slopes of the hills which above Bamako shut in the Niger.
- The Baule flows north and in a series of loops reaches 14Ã‚° 20' N., where it turns westward and in about 13Ã‚° 30 N.Advertisement