Bauch sentence example
- Since 1896 an indispensable guide is the periodical review Kantstudien (Hamburg and Berlin, thrice yearly), edited by Hans Vaihinger and Bruno Bauch, which contains admirable original articles and notices of all important books on Kant and Kantianism.
- Bauch flower remedies is a misspelling of the name Bach, as in Bach flower remedies.
- Bach or Bauch flower remedies involve a unique system of flower essences to treat emotional imbalance.
- Bach flower remedies are frequently mispronounced as "Bauch" flower remedies due to the original Welsh pronunciation of this British physician's name.
- Many people hear it as if it is said "Bauch" instead of "Bach", like the famous composer's name.Advertisement