Battlestars sentence example
- Originally, there were twelve battlestars, one representing each of the colonies.
- When the war ended, the original 12 battlestars remained in service while a new supply of updated battlestars were added to the fleet.
- The newer Mercury Class and Valkyrie Class battlestars were the best the fleet had to offer at the time of the collapse of the Twelve Colonies, and had almost completely replaced the original unnamed class.
- While these battlestar ships look similar externally, Galactica was not as technologically advanced as the newer battlestars.
- The Battlestars were the equivalent of a space bound aircraft carrier, providing docking space for numerous Vipers, their pilots and the crews that supported them.Advertisement
- The Battlestars were heavily armed weapons of war themselves.