Batna sentence example
- Both in the east (at Batna) and the west (at Ain Sefra) the mountains are traversed by railways, which, starting from Mediterranean seaports, take the traveller into the Sahara.
- Batna (5279), a walled town 3350 ft.
- BISKRA, a town of Algeria, in the arrondissement of Batna, department of Constantine, 150 m.
- It is connected by railway with Constantine, Batna and Biskra.
- Basset, Contes populaires berberes (1887); P. le Blanc de Prebois, Essai de contes kabyles, avec traduction en francais (Batna, 1897); H.Advertisement