Batley sentence example
- BATLEY, a municipal borough in the West Riding of Yorkshire, England, within the parliamentary borough of Dewsbury, 8 m.
- The parliamentary borough includes the adjacent municipal borough of Batley, and returns one member.
- BATLEY CAR forms part of the parish of Batley, and is situated between that township and Dewsbury, almost adjoining the latter town.
- Simon H. Fell studied double bass under Peter Leah at Batley Grammar School and Huddersfield Polytechnic.
- sapphire blue glazed bricks line the curved frontage of the main Lawrence Batley Stand, offset by yellow window details.Advertisement
- The water voles of Batley have received a welcome boost.
- Sapphire blue glazed bricks line the curved frontage of the main Lawrence Batley Stand, offset by yellow window details.