Bathgate sentence example
- BATHGATE, a municipal and police burgh of Linlithgowshire, Scotland, 19 m.
- Bathgate became a burgh of barony in 1824 and a police burgh in 1865.
- The state supports a hospital for the insane at Jamestown, an institution for the feeble-minded at Grafton, a home for old soldiers at Lisbon, a blind asylum at Bathgate, a reform school (opened 1902) at Mandan and a penitentiary at Bismarck.
- He entered the Congregational ministry and held pastorates at Bathgate, West Lothian and at Aberdeen.
- James Simson, born Bathgate, was the first man to use chloroform.Advertisement
- Devon conversion camper at Bathgate.
- The venue's new general manager is Carl Bathgate, previously based at the Carling Academy Birmingham.