Bastidas sentence example
- farther) by way of the lagoon and inland channels, and is to be extended to San Carlos, farther S., as the fruit-growing industry of this region is developed Santa Marta was founded by Rodrigo de Bastidas in 1525, and became an important port and centre of trade during the Spanish colonial era.
- In 1501 Rodrigo Bastidas coasted along from the Gulf of Venezuela to the present Porto Bello.
- An insurrection against Enciso in December 1510 put in command Vasco Nunez de Balboa, who had accompanied Rodrigo de Bastidas in the voyage of 1501.
- Rodrigo de Bastidas, a wealthy notary public from Seville, was the first of many Spanish explorers to reach the isthmus.
- Instead, he simply left it to Vice President Adina Bastidas to spout the anti-American rhetoric.Advertisement
- Instead, he simply left it to Vise President Adina Bastidas to spout the anti-American rhetoric.