Bastidas sentence example
- In 1501 Rodrigo Bastidas coasted along from the Gulf of Venezuela to the present Porto Bello.
- An insurrection against Enciso in December 1510 put in command Vasco Nunez de Balboa, who had accompanied Rodrigo de Bastidas in the voyage of 1501.
- Rodrigo de Bastidas, a wealthy notary public from Seville, was the first of many Spanish explorers to reach the isthmus.
- Instead, he simply left it to Vice President Adina Bastidas to spout the anti-American rhetoric.
- Instead, he simply left it to Vise President Adina Bastidas to spout the anti-American rhetoric.Advertisement