Barwani sentence example
- BARWANI, a native state of India, in the Bhopawar agency in central India.
- The town of Barwani is situated near the left bank of the Nerbudda.
- The is large states are Gwalior, Indore, Rewa, Bhopal, Dhar, Barwani, Datia, Orchha, Charkhari, Chhattarpur, Panna, Dewas (senior branch), Dewas (junior branch), Jaora and Ratlam.
- It consists of the Dhar and Barwani states, three minor states, Ali Rajpur, Jhabua and Jobat, and a number of districts and estates.
- The chief towns are Dhar (pop. 17,792), Barwani (6277) and Kukshi (5402).Advertisement
- Barwani >>