Bartoli sentence example
- In the 15th century we have Domenico di Bartolo, Sano di Pietro, Giovanni di Paolo, Stefano di Giovanni (Il Sassetta) and Matteo and Benvenuto di Giovanni Bartoli, who fell, however, behind their contemporaries elsewhere, and made indeed but little progress.
- He caused engravings to be made, at his own expense, of Bartoli's copies from ancient pictures and published Nouveaux sujets de peinture et de sculpture (1755) and Tableaux tires de l'Iliade, de l'Odysse, et de l'Eneide (1757).
- DANIELLO BARTOLI (1608-1685), Italian Jesuit priest, was born at Ferrara and entered the Society of Jesus in 1623.
- 2 For illustrations of the cornu see the altar of Julius Victor ex Collegio, reproduced in Bartoli, Pict.
- Bartoli And E.Advertisement
- He died in 1357 at Perugia, where a magnificent monument recorded the interment of his remains in the church of San Francisco, by the simple inscription of "Ossa Bartoli."
- Bartoli, Della vita di Roberto cardinal Bellarmino (Rome, 1678), and M.
- Later works by the Jesuits Bartoli, Maffei, de Sousa, Poussines, Menchacha, Leon Pages and others owe much to Torsellino and Lucena, but also incorporate many traditions which can no longer be verified.