Bartlet sentence example
- min.) The fullest critical treatment in English is by Dr Vernon Bartlet in the extra volume of Hastings's Dictionary of the Bible; the most complete commentary on the text is by P. Drews in Hennecke's Handbuch zu den N.T.
- von Hefele (edited by KnOpfler.) In addition to these general works on church history should be named the histories of doctrine by Harnack, Loofs, Seeberg and Fisher; and on the early Church the works on the apostolic age by Weizsacker (1886, English translation 1894), McGiffert (1897), and Bartlet (1899); Renan's Histoire des origines du christianisme (1867 ff., in 7 vols., translated in part); Pfleiderer's Urchristenthum (1887); S.
- Bartlet, Apostolic Age, 1900, and V.
- Bowen, Professor Bartlet (Apostolic Age, pp. 178 seq.; cf.
- Bartlet (Ap. Age, pp. 217-250) pleads for it, and the view is still common among English interpreters.Advertisement
- In addition the Histories of the Apostolic Age, by Hausrath, Weizsacker, McGiffert, Bartlet, Ropes and others, and the kindred works of Baur, Schwegler and Pfleiderer should be consulted.
- Moss is known for her previous work on the show The West Wing, in which she played Zoey Bartlet and worked alongside Charlie Sheen.