Bartenstein sentence example
- corps, and not having as yet completed his concentration, retreated in the night to Bartenstein, and the following day turned sharp to right towards Schippenbeil.
- BARTENSTEIN, a town of Germany, in the kingdom of Prussia, on the Alle, 34 m.
- Bartenstein is celebrated for the treaty concluded here on the 26th of April 1807, between Prussia and Russia.
- Our army, after repeated retreats and advances and battles at Pultusk and Preussisch-Eylau, was concentrated near Bartenstein.
- In April the troops were enlivened by news of the Emperor's arrival, but Rostov had no chance of being present at the review he held at Bartenstein, as the Pavlograds were at the outposts far beyond that place.Advertisement