Barstow sentence example
- Barstow, The History of New Hampshire from its discovery, in 1614, to the passage of the toleration act, in 1819 (New York, 1853); E.
- Barstow (1813-1865), a candidate for re-election, and his Republican opponent, Coles Bashford (1816-1878), threatened to result in civil war.
- 1840) was a printer and then a journalist, founded in 1874 at La Crosse the Sun, which in 1878 he removed to Milwaukee, and was the author of many humorous sketches, notably a series of volumes of which the hero is ” Peck's Bad Boy.” 3 Lieut.-Governor; succeeded Barstow, who resigned during a contest with Bashford.
- Barstow was away on 10 day's leave up at Cameron Highlands with a married sister.
- When I was eight, the family moved to Barstow, California, and I finished high school there.Advertisement