Barrino sentence example
- Many believed there was a flaw in the voting system, and speculations of racism began when three African-American women, Latoya London, Hudson, and Fantasia Barrino, were in the bottom three.
- The controversy over the series finally died down, and Fantasia Barrino won season three.
- American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino, auditioned for the role of Effie White in Dreamgirls.
- Television viewers may recall DeGarmo from the third season of American Idol, where the singer was runner-up to Fantasia Barrino.
- Fantasia Barrino purchased the Charlotte, North Carolina home for an estimated $1.3 million in March of 2007.Advertisement
- Barrino recently finished recording a duet with fellow Idol alum Jennifer Hudson.
- Fantasia Barrino carried American Idol in Season Three.
- Fantasia Barrino, Diana DeGarmo, Katherine McPhee, LaKisha Jones and Siobhan Mangus all performed the song on the show.
- The winner of season three was Fantasia Barrino.
- Fantasia Barrino (Season 3): This 2004 winner is a true rags-to-riches story.Advertisement
- Fantasia For Real is a VH1 reality show that chronicles the often chaotic life of American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino as she tries to relaunch her music career while also dealing with the demands of her family.
- Born June 30, 1984, in High Point, North Carolina, Fantasia Barrino (known professionally simply as Fantasia) came from a musical family.
- She stared in a Lifetime movie about her life, called Life Is Not a Fairytale: The Fantasia Barrino Story in 2006.
- Addie Washington, aka Aunt Bunny - Fantasia's aunt plays the role of moderator and peace maker for the rest of the Barrino family.
- Joe Barrino, aka Teeny - Teeny Barrino is an aspiring musician and the source of much of the conflict in the Barrino household.Advertisement
- Ricco Barrino - Another one of Fantasia's brothers, Ricco is also a musician and has backed his sister on tour.