Barrhead sentence example
- BARRHEAD, a police burgh of Renfrewshire, Scotland, situated on the Levern, 71 m.
- triangular junction to the west of Paisley West for a line to Barrhead.
- The resource is being created from the refurbishment of a derelict warehouse in a shopping area in Barrhead.
- Corsebar Junction Top There was a triangular junction to the west of Paisley West for a line to Barrhead.
- Its head office is located in Barrhead, Alberta with branches in Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge.Advertisement
- In the early 1980s, ADLC began experimenting with computer-assisted instruction and later relocated to Barrhead.