Barossa sentence example
- Barossa Valley Nestled on the banks of Jacobs Creek, this traditional stone homestead has been cleverly crafted into a magnificent vineyard retreat.
- Wines from The Colonial Estate Winery rate well with experts, and offer the best of Barossa Valley.
- Premium Shiraz grapes are pulled in from McLaren Vale, Coonawarra, Barossa Valley, Padthaway, and the Robe-all the best spots in Australia.
- Barossa Valley's 2001 vintage was good, with the kind of heat that pushes ripe and full-bodied wines.
- Barossa's Shiraz is generally full-bodied to begin with so it's illogical to expect a lightweight red from them anyway.Advertisement
- Onyx in color, Peter Lehmann's Barossa Shiraz is opulent and concentrated, purveying juicy black cherries and plums in the bouquet.
- Put together a flight of Syrahs, a Hermitage from France's Northern Rhône Valley, a Syrah from California's Santa Ynez Valley, and then a big Shiraz from Australia's Barossa Valley.
- Barossa Valley - One of the most well-known wine growing regions in South Australia.
- Wines produced in the Barossa Valley are full-bodied and known for their intensely concentrated flavor characteristics.
- Popular Australian wineries Jacob's Creek and Penfold's are located in the Barossa Valley.Advertisement